Study In Usa
USA Student Visa

About Program

The USA has the world’s largest international student population and is highly regarded for the educational opportunities amongst students, with over 800,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. As per Thomas Reuter’s world best universities ranking in 2013, 7 out of the top 10 universities are located in the United States. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher level education in the USA are international students, with the numbers growing.

Our consultants and immigration experts will always assist you with any query regarding obtaining USA study permit either for yourself or your child, wherein we will provide you with the needed support to make the procedures stress free. We provide the needed consultation for residents of GCC, Middle East and Africa.

America has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in all fields, where student at an undergraduate level can access programs both in the traditional disciplines as well as professional fields and on a graduate level, students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved in exclusive research and educational opportunities. Student, academics, researchers, politicians and businessmen choose US universities to study, work, conduct research, organize conferences and give speeches.

  • Affordable Education
  • Diversity and Flexibility
  • Outstanding support system for overseas students
  • Healthy and Safe Communities
  • International students can often work while they study & Internships
  • Exciting Campus Lifestyle
  • Students must be over 18 years of age
  • International students can work on-campus up to 20 hours/week or less during the academic terms and full-time during the academic break periods including the summertime
  • Off-campus employment requires some form of written or documented authorization issued by either the USCIS or OISS. And also, you must be currently in legal status and have been enrolled as an F-1 student in the US for a minimum of one academic year to be eligible for any form of off-campus employment
  • A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay
  • Recent passport size photograph
  • Confirmation page of DS-160
  • Form I -20
  • Payment of application fees for SEVIS
  • Application as a non-immigrant
  • Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application

Free Assessment